Four years ago today I met my amazing husband. We got set up on a blind date and went out to lunch at Subway. I was so giddy after meeting him and couldn't wait to get to know him better and eventually marry him. Yes, I was one of those love at first sight people... but if you know Brendan at all then you can understand why. He is the most loving and kind people that I know. He is so unselfish and is always ready to serve not only me, but everyone around us. He is so supportive and is always there for me even when it's really hard. Most of all he is so close to our Savior. This man loves God and Christ more than anything. You can feel the Spirit just by being around Brendan. I love listening to him talk and bare testimony of the things that he knows. His quiet strength has gotten us through many hard times. He was and is everything that I could ever want in a husband and father for my children. I am so glad he decided to take a chance on me 4 years ago.

No comments:
Post a Comment